New date just released! And a new format with some new styles added!
Eeeeeek! Firstly thank you so much for your interest and for taking the time to read about my bridal masterclass! I am so excited that I've finally organised this! I'm completely obsessed with beautiful, soft hair and I am so excited to share my love of styling with you.
The masterclass I've designed, is aimed at the stylist who is looking to work on their styling skillset, bounce ideas off other creatives and upskill. In the age of pinterest, it's more important than ever to keep upto date with new styles and techniques. As a stylist who had a flair for styling, I found it very challenging to upskill, plus there's always the one stylist who gets ALL the upstyles in the salon, meaning most stylists don't even get a chance! It took me years of watching videos, obsessing and practicing to get me where I am today. I'm always learning and hungry for new styles and skills, so if you're anything like me you'll just enjoy seeing how other people do things!
When I was salon based, I loved all elements of hairdressing, but I believe it's the finished look, how the hair is styled that determines how a woman feels and what keeps her wanting your number on speedial!
This is a full day intensive demo only masterclass! This means you need no kit, maybe just your phone to take pics and videos as we go. I'm hoping it'll be a day full to the brim of creativity and fun! Lunch and refreshments are included and will give us all a chance to have the chats and make new connections.
I will be showcasing my most requested styles and walking you through how to recreate them. There will be two main genres covered on the day; classic & boho. The photos below will give you a good idea of what you can expect!
I love transforming my brides hair and I will be sharing my tips on how to help your client have her best hair day ever. We will be covering topics such as the importance of colour placement, extensions and the perfect cut to compliment her desired style. Never underestimate the power of the above three!
We will also be going through my tried and tested kit. I'll have my full kit on display and I will be talking you through the tools and products that accompany me to every wedding, that I just cannot be without! I wasted so much money on hot tools and products that just don't give me the results I need. Let me help save you time, money and heartache by showing you what really works!
Everyone will leave with a handbook full of tips and a breakdown of the styles covered and a few extra! The handbook also has lots of tips for succeeding in this business.
Classic hair is beautiful, the problem is it's often overstyled! I never rely on hairspray and I want to show you, you don't need to either! I'll be sharing tips for keeping the overall look really soft, which I feel is really key to your client feeling her best!
- The Hollywood wave is without a doubt one of the most popular styles right now. Learn how to recreate this iconic look!
- The classic soft low updo is always a bridal winner. I will be focusing in on the importance of getting a really good basic shape that lends itself to so many styles!
- Bouncy, full polished waves. Learn how to give the perfect finish to those waves and ensure the hair looks soft and touchable.
- Watch how to comb out waves gently to maintain your soft glossy wave.
- Backcombing techniques individual to different styles.
- I will be showing a beautiful half up that compliments this glamorous style.
Relaxed waves, braids and twists. This look is all about textures! Boho vibes are going nowhere and summer bridal parties are bound to be asking for these styles!
- Beachy waves, braids & twists. Expect all of the above!
- Soft updo that ticks the box for undone hair.
- Tousled, textured hair is so on trend. But can often look over styled and messy. Learn how to create soft definition and not 'overdo' your style.
- I will be including a tousled, textured updo with lots of movement. The perfect choice for women with naturally curly hair, or for those looking for more movement.
- We will finish this session with the cool low pony. We might even throw a twist or a braid in.
New date: 14th October 2018 at the stunning new Wildflower Creative Studio, Ranelagh, Dublin. 10-4.30pm
March 4th 10am-4pm
April 8th 10am-4pm
April 15th 10am-4pm
Learn the techniques that have taken me years to learn and perfect. Simple, soft hair is often the hardest thing to master but with some simple adjustments and new techniques that I can teach you, you will be a step ahead of the game! These techniques have enhanced my styling abilities and driven demand for my services dramatically. I can't wait to share them with you! Lunch, refreshments and a handbook with all my tips and techniques to help you practice after the session is also included. The investment for the session is 350euro.
Please email me through the hair contact enquiry form here to book your spot. Please note that to be fair to all, places are only confirmed after payment in full has been received.